Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feed Your Mind

I've been teaching a course in personal development in our local jail system for almost ten years now. I go there first thing on Tuesday morning. It is probably the most fulfilling time of the week for me. What an opportunity I have to experience living my life's purpose. There is no question that I get as much or more out of those 45-50 minutes than anyone in the class.
This morning we watched the first half of "The Secret". All eyes were rivoted on the tv. I have seen the movie at least ten times but every time I view it I pick up new things. It reinforces patterns of thought. It tells me again that I must continue to feed my mind daily. It's a hopeful message with specific instructions on how to fashion your life the way you want it to be. Great lessons to be had. All we have to do is seek.
Feed your mind every day.

No comments: