Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let Your Genius Surface

Sometimes we just try too hard. We struggle to figure things out. How am I going to accomplish what I want to accomplish?
Sometimes it might just be a better tactic to just sit quietly and relax. Picture yourself having achieved your goal. Feel how good, no, how great you feel having accomplished what you set out to achieve. Bask in the glow of positive emotion. See the person you had to become to achieve your goal. Focus on seeing yourself as a tremendous success.
Do this for a few minutes every day. You'll be amazed at what ideas surface in your head. An idea that you say, "Where did that come from?" The ideas are all right there waiting for you to uncover them. By being still you allow your genius to make itself known.
The next thing is to act on that inspiration! Don't wait! Today is the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jim, I like the idea of letting my genius surface, I spend so much time stressing what i want to accomplish i feel as if im hindering myself by doing it. If i just let things happen im sure the flow will be much easier, thanks for the inspiration i look forward to reading more