Sunday, December 28, 2008

Accomplishments of 2008

My Aha Moment for New Years Eve suggests that you list your accomplishments for 2008, so I thought I'd better do it myself. Here goes.

  • I did 14 Major presentations (9 local and 5 national)
  • I lost 16 pounds
  • I chaired the Rotary Wine Tasting fund raiser
  • I helped my Mother die peacefully
  • My songs comforted another dying woman
  • I joined the Hauppauge Industrial Assoc.
  • I placed 2nd in the "HIA's Got Talent" competition
  • I edited Simple Happiness
  • I finished remodelling two bathrooms at home
  • I did Aha Moments every Wednesday
  • I taught my weekly personal development class at the jail
  • I did 2 tv interviews on cable channel 20
  • I put Simple Happiness on an audio cd
  • I vacationed in AZ
  • I coached Beena
  • I did a book signing in Chatham, MA
  • I did a radio interview on WSBU
  • I walked 2 miles most days
  • I joined Speakermatch

I hope to expand that list in 2009. Now I have something concrete to expand upon in setting my goals for 2009. This year I'm also going to keep track of the books I read.

No comments: