Friday, November 6, 2009

I Feel Inspired

I feel particularly inspired this morning. I'm just about finished reading Wayne Dyer's new book Excuses Begone. He has a real ability to lay things out in a very understandable way. I feel very relaxed and confident in what I am doing. It's not about me and my success as a speaker or author. It's about my aligning with my life's purpose. My job here is to open people's minds to the possibilities of living a life of joy and fulfillment. It is to help folks see that this kind of life is available to everyone, not just a few.
This is a feeling that I would love to experience over and over again. It energizes me. It makes all my cares and worries dissapear as I venture into today. There is a lot to do and my joy lies in the doing. I don't feel any pressure as I am aligned with my Divine Source.
It's enough to be on your way.
I wonder what good will come my way today. I wonder whose life I can make a little bit better today.
To all with much love,
Jim

No comments: