Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daily Dose of Inspiration

I try to spend some quiet time every morning. Often I will meditate. Often I will read some inspirational material. Today I picked up The Success Principles by Jack Canfield. What a great book it is. It covers so many aspects of success. It's just full of ideas, stories and practical stuff.
This morning I opened up the book to the chapter dealing with fear. The section I turned to was about Dr. John Demartini, a chiropractor who appeared in the movie The Secret. It simply talked about the confidence he had in his abilities and how setting aside his fears allowed him to live a fabulous life - a life we would all love to live. It was a real kick in the pants for me. It inspired me to take action, to make the calls necessary for me to stay on track toward my perfect life. I had a very good day today. I know that in part it was due to my reading that inspirational story this morning.
We all need inspiration. We need to be sure we take our daily dose to make the most of our days. Be sure to take yours tomorrow.

No comments: