Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Science of Getting Rich

A dear friend gave me a book a couple of years ago, "The Science of Getting Rich", by Wallace Wattles. It was written in 1910 and is the basis for the movie and book, "The Secret". It is a short, easy to read book. I read it while on vacation in PA. The book had little effect on me.

Last week a woman whom I coach and who has been having some difficulty with visualization emailed me and asked if we could discuss this book at our next session. I had forgotten that I had the book sitting in my bookcase. Once I realized I had it I picked it up and devoured it immediately. The effect it had on me was totally different this reading. I began to really understand the point of how our thoughts create our lives. I began to understand what a dominant thought is. I now understand why it's so important to be rich. I'm glad I read this book so early in 2009. It will be the basis for my getting truly rich. It's all about the Law of Attraction. I am a different person today than I was two years ago when I first read this book. I was ready this time to receive the book's message.

Read it and read it again - The Science of Getting Rich.

No comments: