Monday, January 12, 2009

The Shack, a Best Seller

I finished a book yesterday called The Shack, written by William Young. It's currently a best seller. I recommend it highly. It took me a while to get really interested in it, but as I read on I began to really appreciate the message. It explores our relationship with God and gives a fresh look at religion. It does so in a different way which gives an interesting perspective and answers many profound questions.
The two things I more clearly understand now are God's presence with us and the absolute power of love and forgiveness. It's a powerful book. I'm aware of and experiencing God's love and His presence right now.
If you can begin to experience God's love and presence in yourself you'll begin to see His love and presence in others.

No comments: